Careers at Barking
You will have previous experience within a warehouse environment and also hold a valid reach truck or counterbalance license.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all paperwork is filled in correctly.
- To pick and load all relevant orders to a high standard, whilst working to deadlines set by the Shift Supervisor.
- To load/unload goods in and goods out onto the forklift trucks
- To move stock around the warehouse using forklift trucks.
- Ensure a good level of hygiene is maintained while the shift is operating whilst also adhering to company Health and Safety policies.
You will be an experienced Class 1/2 multi-drop driver employed on a full-time basis working various shifts. This position may involve occasional nights out. You will hold a class II license with no more than 3 points and full CPC driving with a Digi card. The job requires:
- Good customer facing skills
- Physically fit as will involve manual handling goods into premises
- Trustworthy & responsible for collecting Cash & Cheques on a daily basis
- Whilst not essential, previous usage of a PDA system will be beneficial.
- Good hourly rate with Attendance bonuses.