Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Ground Spices (23%) [Black Pepper (4.5%), Cinnamon (4%), Cumin, Coriander, Paprika, Clove, Ginger, Spices], Rapeseed Oil (16%), Concentrated Tomato Purée (5%), Sugar, Salt, Maize Flour, Acid (Acetic Acid), Garlic Powder
||Spicy Chicken Curry Cooking Instructions - Serves 2:
2 tbsp oil,
1 medium onion (approx. 140g) diced,
70g - 1/4 jar of Paste,
250g diced chicken,
200g canned chopped tomatoes,
1. In a medium saucepan, gently cook onions in oil with lid on for 10 minutes until golden.
2. Stir in paste, fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken and fry until sealed.
4. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes to reduce.
5. Add water, mix well, simmer gently for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Equally delicious with lamb, beef, fish or vegetables.
Use as a marinade, either on its own or blended 50:50 with natural yogurt. Marinate meat then bake, grill or BBQ.