Salt, red chilli, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, large cardamom, cinnamon, green cardamom, clove, ginger, garlic, star aniseed, white pepper acid: Tartaric acid and citric acid, soya, maltodextrin hydrolysed Soy protein cane sugar canola oil and anticaking agent: Silicon dioxide.
||Shan butter chicken mix 50g: Juicy chicken in rich tomato and butter sauce. Ingredients required: Chicken 1kg small cubes, tomatoes red 1kg finely chopped, lemon juice 3-4 tbsp, milk 1/2 cup, fresh cream 1/2 cup, butter 1/2 cup, shan butter chicken mix 1 pkt.
1. Mix shan butter chicken mix and lemon juice in half a cup of water, and apply to the meat cubes marinate for 30mins.
2. Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10mins or till soft and tender, sieve to remove skin and seeds, keep tomato puree.
3. Separately heat oil and add the marinated meat stir fry for about 5 mins.
4. Add the tomato puree and milk cover and cook on low heat for 15mins.
5. Stir in fresh cream add the melted butter remove from heat and serve.