Salt, turmeric, paprika, red chilli, dill seeds, green cardamom, black pepper, clove, brown cardamom, cumin, all spice, ginger, garlic, dried papaya powder, citric acid, maltodextrin, hydrolysed soy protein, cane sugar, canola oil, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural and artificial food flavour (thatch screw pine).
||Spicy Lamb Pilaf
750g Meat, cubed with bones
750g Rice, washed and soaked for 30 minutes
300g Onions, sliced
500g Potatoes, peeled and halved
300g Tomatoes, diced
250g Yogurt, beaten
1 tbsp Garlic paste
3 tbsps Ginger paste
10 Green chillies, whole
4 tbsps Lemon juice
1 Packet Memoni Mutton Biryani mix
• Fry the onions in the hot ghee until golden brown.
• Add the meat, garlic and ginger and stir fry for a minute. Add the Memoni Mutton Biryani mix and yogurt and fry for a few minutes.
• Add 3-4 cups water and the potatoes. Cover and cook on a low heat until the meat is completely tender. Then add the tomatoes, green chillies and lemon juice, stir and remove from heat.
• Separately stir 2 tbsp salt into 10 glasses water, add the soaked rice and boil until the rice is 3/4 cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
• Spread 3/4 of the cooked rice over the base of a pan, cover with the cooked meat, and spread the remaining rice over the top. Cover and cook over a low heat until the rice is tender.
• Stir thoroughly before serving with raita and salad.