Coriander, paprika, salt, red chilli, black pepper, clove, brown cardamom, cinnamon, turmeric, musk melon, cumin, bay leaf, garlic, citric acid, maltodextrin, hydrolysed soy protein, cane sugar, canola oil, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) and sodium bicarbonate.
||Murgh Cholay Curry:
750g Chicken, large portions
300g Chickpeas, soaked in water for 2 hours
175g Onion, sliced
1 tbsp Garlic paste
1 Packet Murgh Cholay curry mix (use less for a milder dish)
• Brown the onion in the ghee, then add the garlic and chicken and stir fry for a few minutes.
• Add 3 cups of water, cover and cook on a low heat until the chicken is cooked.
• Separately boil the chickpeas in 8 glasses of water for 2-3 hours. Add the Murgh Cholay mix and simmer for another hour until the chickpeas are tender.
• Combine the cooked chicken with the chickpeas. Stir and cook for 5-10 minutes until the ghee separates from the chickpeas.
• Serve garnished with chopped green chillies and coriander, ginger and garam masala, accompanied with naans or kulchas.